Thursday, May 3, 2012

FDF: Shabby Tag Mini Album


Hello everyone! It's Sharon here today with another Fabulous Designer Friday (FDF) post. I'm sharing with you a project featuring  several Lindy's Stamp Gang products. I love how this shabby little book came out, and it was inspired by THIS tag I made for the Lindy's Stamp Gang booth at Winter CHA.
I used several embossing powders and Lindy's Stamp Gang(LSG) Sprays throughout out the album. I cut out the birds, crown and birdcage out of chipboard with Tim Holtz alterations dies. On the crown, I used Lindy's Stamp Gang Embossing Powder in the color Hibiscus Rose Orange, and on the birdcage I used Weeping Willow Green Gold, also from LSG. I sprayed the entire album cover as well as the birds, and all the tag pages with my Glitz Spritz in Scintilating Silver.
To color the flower on top of the raffia bow, I used the Starburst Stain colors in Alpine Ice Rose and the Icy Primrose Gold. I used those same two colors to color the trim you see on the binding of the album, and in some pages of the inside pages of the album. Underneath the bow, I added some lace from my local scrapbook store, some bling sprays, and some Melissa Frances crystals.

There is an acrylic tag page, which I accented with some lace and a chipboad piece I embossed using the Weeping Willow Green Gold Embosing Powder. You can watch more details on THIS video I made.



Really shabby, and simple album. I had a great time creating it. Hope you enjoyed!

No comments:

Post a Comment