Friday, May 18, 2012

FDF: Altered Canvas with Sharon


Hi everyone, it's Sharon here, and I want to welcome you to another Fabulous Designer Friday!
Today I wanted to share an altered canvas I created for a friend using Lindy's Stamp Gang products.
 I had a really good time making this project, and love all the dimension it has.
My favorite though, is the wood frame  (I got it at my local Michael's) which I altered, spraying some Incandescent Copper, and Van Dyke Sepia Moon Shadow Mists, and then adding some Lindy's Stamp Gang Embossing Powders in the colors Midnight Copper and Byzantine Bronze. I LOVE the look it gave to the wood, and like I've said in the past, I LOVE sprinkling Lindy's Stamp Gang Embossing Powders on my projects.


I also used my new favorite, the Glitz Spritz in the color Blazing Sun on all the paper flowers I used. In the next picture you can see a close up of one of the flowers, and the wonderful gold shimmer on it. I spray it on everything now!

Loved working with this canvas, and you can find a video tutorial on how it came about on the Lindy's Stamp Gang YouTube Channel later this weekend, so if you are interested, just head on over there later, and take a look.  All the designers upload a great variety of videos using the LSG products for your viewing pleasure. I hope you liked my project for today, and thanks so much for stopping by the blog. Until next time! Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment