Friday, May 25, 2012

Fantastic Designer Friday with Cynthialoowho♥

This album was so much fun to make. I didn't want to stop but I ran out of pages to embellish :)
I used the Butterfly Album available @ Lindy's Stamp Gang. I also used Prima Fairy Belle paper collection and misc lazer die-cuts, Starbursts, Glitz, I Am Roses flowers, and embellishments.

I titled this album Wonder.
I bound this album with lace using my lace binding technique. For the cover I used lace, flowers, butterfly appliques, and leaves.
The first pages have a frame, a journal spot sprayed with Scintillating Silver Glitz Spritz, and a butterfly embellishment I made from rosette trim, fancy trim, pearls, and sprays.
If you look very closely behind the fairy she has some beautiful peacock feathers so I had to use the Peacock Feathers die-cut, I used a beautiful green to paint some of the accents. There is a photo mat and a journal spot on these pages as well. Behind the journal spot and photo mat are tags that pull out.
These are my favorite pages. I used the Heart Flourish and embellished it with some beautiful pearls. I also used some beautiful lazer die-cut frames embellished with pearls. I used some Roses colored with Salt Water Taffy Starburst spray.
On these last pages I used Black Orchid Silver on the Peacock Feather die-cut and Baroque photo mat, added some bling and leaves and done :)
The front and back covers. I added some beautiful bows on the spine for some frills.
To see more projects from me see my 
&
Thanks for stopping by for another
"Fantastic Designer Friday"
♥Cynthialoowho♥








3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous colors and beautiful creations....love it....

    ReplyDelete
  2. This butterfly album is just stunning. You truly are a gifted person !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This butterfly album is just stunning. You truly are a gifted person !!

    ReplyDelete