Friday, October 14, 2011

Magical Micas Galore!

Hi everyone! It's Sharon here, and today I come to you with a tutorial of the inspiration project I made for the current Lindy's Stamp Gang Contest (it ends October 24, 2011----click HERE for rules and more details!). It is a Fall themed contest, where you can make either a Halloween, or a Fall/Thanksgiving themed project.
I don't celebrate Halloween, and barely have any supplies to make any related projects, but I looked around my room, and had to make something with this owl stamp, and some awesome Lindy's Stamp Gang Micas. It's a playful card, I liked the "too cute to spook" message, and I went off from it to make my trifold card.

The Cuttlebug embossing folder I used, was one I bought because I totally loved the design, even though I did not know when, or in what I would use it, but it was one of those things I just had to have. I'm so glad I got it. Love the embossed spiderweb!
You can see the full video tutorial where I go into detail on all the Lindy's Stamp Gang products I used and how I used them. Just by click HERE. You will see the process from start to finish.
All the Lindy Stamp Gang Products made my owl look so awesome, not to mention the shimmer on the clouds is fabulous!!!

All the micas I used to color this card definitely brought it to life. I LOVE the finished look! Again, all the colors I used are detailed on the video, so don't forget to watch, and thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. I LUV your card! The great tri-fold, the adorable owl stamp, the shimmery micas, your painting technique and your choice of colors - all are fab-u-lous! For someone who doesn't "do" Halloween, this is one adorable Boo card! -mary

    PS: Sorry for the Anonymous post but Google blogger hates me lately. It blocks my posts about 75% of the time. :( I'm actually a follower of this blog and a big LSG fan!

    ReplyDelete