Friday, February 15, 2013

Valentine’s Day Card with Ivett

Hi everyone! It’s Ivett stopping by today.

Valentine’s Day was a success in my neck of the woods and I want to share a cute masculine card I created using my favorite Lindy’s StampGang Products. I have a picture video on it showing you the process.  
The Lindy’s Stamp Gang Products I used are as follow:

Flat Fabio in: Danny Zuko’s Denim

Flat Fabio in: Hibiscus Rose

Moon Shadow Mist in: Twany Turquoise

Moon Shadow Mist in: Ethereal Emerald

Starburst Spray in: Grab a Guy Gold

Starburst Color Shot in: Opal Sea Oats

Embossing powders in: Twilight Bronze, Candy Cane Red Gold, & Caesar’s Gold


Thanks for stopping by and I hope to have inspired you to get started with your own sets of Fabulous Lindy’s Stamp Gang Products!

No comments:

Post a Comment