Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Linky Party Winner

A big congratulations goes to Victoria, entry #22! She received over 1,000 likes on her entry. I love this itty-bitty mini! It’s an album and a Christmas ornament, all in one! Victoria will receive a $25 gift certificate to the Lindy’s Stamp Gang store.

Take a peek inside the album:

 

and check out the back cover:

See more of Victoria’s artwork on her blog, artbyvic.

There were so many stunning entries in the Linky Party! Thanks for all the holiday inspiration to all who entered. Here are a few of my favorites…..

Andrea’s lacy floral card.

Tiffany’s perfectly embellished scrapbook page.

Amy’s cute and clever hand-print santa ornaments.

Misstreez stunning bird tag.

3 comments:

  1. congratulations! lots of inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited! I've had computer issues for a couple of days and I had no idea my friends got so busy! I loved looking at all the entries, such great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Silly me. I only ever read the top part of this post about Victorias win. Congrats Vic! Only just now did I scroll down to the end and see the other 'favs'. including mine. Thanks for the mention. Loved seeing all the lovely submissions in this party.

    ReplyDelete