Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Technique Tuesday with Cynthialoowho♥


"Heat Embossing"
Change the color and texture of your Lindy's Stamp Gang Brass Charm's easily with this technique.
First choose some beautiful charms, Lindy's Stamp Gang carries a large variety.
Here are 3 I've chosen

Then pick out some Lindy's Stamp Gang Embossing Powder's
I chose Midnight Teal & Midnight Sapphire for the Fancy Filigree to give it a 2 toned effect.
Heat your charm with your heat gun, then sprinkle embossing powder on hot charm. The powder will melt and you can add until you get your desired effect.



For the Sunflower I used Terra Cotta Rust & Caesar's Gold

For the Funky Frame I used Twilight Bronze Slate


This technique is fun, fast, and easy and no embossing ink is needed. I hope you try it and thanks for stopping by for another
"Technique Tuesday with Cynthialoowho"

3 comments:

  1. The blue colors are stunning! Love the dramatic changes, thanks for the tips!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so awesome! I got a bunch of charms with my order before last. I really need to try this.

    ReplyDelete